Ministry of Company affairs is linking the Director’s data with Income-tax PAN data. Hence all DIN(director identification number) holders as advised to verify the consistency of their DIN information with PAN information using the following link:


If PAN is not linked with DIN data/or there are any inconsistencies between DIN data and PAN data, then, either of the two shall be corrected.

If correction is required in DIN data, then the DIN holder must file Form DIN4.